[plug] LinmagAU hits bigtime

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Apr 30 11:22:39 WST 2003

Hey Bob, thanks.. saved me the trouble of spammin g
the pluggers yet again :)

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 11:17:18AM +0800, bob wrote:
> Found this in the SMH
> http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/04/30/1051381976930.html
>
> Congrats guys! you've got the other media talking about you.

Errmm "gals" :p.. and let me tellyou it took a whole lot of
"sweet talking" anda contra deal on my behalf to get it too..

Have a look at the "Slash gets Slashed" article.. it is a little
old but is written by the same guy who runs the links for us..
Sam Varghese, Editior of the online tech spaces of both the SMH
and the AGE.

Networking, networking, networking.. errm the other kind :)

We got about 20000 visits last month, lots from the debian weekly
link to Jonathan Oxers Debian Universe(2)..article.. there is
part (3) in this month..

Looking like a bumper month already :9

Regards
Kimberly Shelt