[plug] dist-upgrade to sid (eventually) brings problems

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 30 22:15:37 WST 2003

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 08:53:47PM +0800, caston at arach.net.au wrote:

| So maybe I have to change apt.sources as well (?) but am afraid of what else that could
| potentially change...

This is the line you need:
deb ftp://ftp.it.net.au/debian sarge main non-free contrib

Shouldn't cause any additional problems as sid should always have newer
versions of stuff than sarge and so it will never interfere unless you
specifically ask for the testing version of a package.

Cameron.
(Who dist-upgraded his machine on Monday night at the PLUG meeting and
is glad he seems to have got the old, working libstdc...)