[plug] Training in Linux.

Dion tenzero at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 1 18:52:13 WST 2003

This is a snip from a posting to the Sydney Linux User Group.
Does anyone know of anything of this type of training being done is Perth??

I would be in for such trainin if it could happen in Perth.

Thoughts anyone.
D.

--
"Never ascribe to malice that which may adequately be explained by incompetence." - Napoleon Bonaparte