[plug] re: realplayer8

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Aug 1 20:20:19 WST 2003

Not knowing the file that actually starts RP, but if you issue the
following:
rpm -ql rp8.linux20.lib you will see the listing of files in the
package.  From there you should be able to find out which file you need
to run.  If all fails then read the README document included with the
package.

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>