[plug] FAQ on the PLUG site :)

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Aug 3 10:01:01 WST 2003

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 09:22:22AM +0800, Trent Lloyd wrote:
> Hrm..
>
> i wonder if ill get roped into doing this again this year.

Woohoo.. 1st volunteer :)..thanks Trent :)

I am up for the publicity ...:)

I wasn't here for the last one..
questions and  some suggestions..
not sure if we have tried these or not..

1)	Make formal invitations (not necessary paper.:) to
other clubs around the area..
ie	Seniors, PC USers, Other Uni's etc

2)	Use some of the masses of money we have in the "drawer/desk"
to advertise in the press.. Is quokka free for this kind of thing ?
Do we get a discount cause we are non-profit..?
Local newspapers.. community radio ?

3)	Perhaps a local comp shop would like to "loan" some
machines to have demo's on.. ? That way folks from point 1) can
come and look without actually moving over.. but maybe this helps
with the borging ?

4)	How many came last time ?
5)	What do we do about food ?

Other thoughts?