[plug] [SCO][link] $US1399 for right to run Linux

Tom Hallam thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au
Wed Aug 6 14:17:02 WST 2003

FreeBSD is sounding good.  Anyone want to port apt to it?  ;-)

--
Tom Hallam                      http://www.ee.uwa.edu.au/~thallam
                                     mailto:thallam at ee.uwa.edu.au
Information Systems Manager.
School of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering.
The University of Western Australia
                                       CRICOS Provider No: 00126G
ph:(08) 9380 1634,     fax:(08) 9380 1065,    mobile:0410 453 630