[plug] [OT] linmagau got slashdotted!

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Thu Aug 7 01:11:22 WST 2003

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 07:06:37PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 08:54:24PM +1000, Kimberly Shelt wrote:
>
> Some further feedback:  would you mind changing the font size on
> linmagau.org to something slightly more than 2mm high?  Preferably
> something based on a proportion of the default font size rather than an
> absolute number of pixels. (e.g. if you're using CSS specify it as 80%
> rather than 8px or whatever.)

The only 8px in the css is specifically for tiny.. in as much as
it is set for using only when you wanting to do something small.

The rest appears to be 11px..
I am using the standard css that comes with the blog with some random
modifications I made..but nothing around the fonts..

Is anyone else having this issue when viewing the mag pages ?
Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing.. ?
Suggestions ?

Thanks
Kim
--