[plug] [OT] linmagau got slashdotted!

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 7 09:34:57 WST 2003

Kimberly Shelt wrote:

> The rest appears to be 11px..
> I am using the standard css that comes with the blog with some random
> modifications I made..but nothing around the fonts..
>
> Is anyone else having this issue when viewing the mag pages ?
> Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing.. ?
> Suggestions ?

I find the font looks a little small, but I can scale the fonts in Firebird
easy enough. ^_^

 From my experience (and it's part of my job), using point (pt) sizes in
style sheets gives a more consistent scale across browsers, resolutions and
platforms.

The accessability purists will tell you to use percent, but this has
problems due to the cascading nature of style sheets. Each nested element
will apply that percent again - in SOME browsers. ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |