[plug] 2 LDAP issues

Nima Talebi nima at it.net.au
Thu Aug 7 23:30:23 WST 2003

Hey

problem 2 was my fault - /etc/pam.d/su had a stupid error - I've been
messing too much with things, then I forget.

Now simple question...

Can someone tell me why is slapcat part of the slapd package - I want to
slapcat from clients, just like ypcat, I dont want the ldap daemon
there.

Oh, problem one still exists. I don't want to have to change
/etc/pam.d/su etc because I don't think I should need to, I want
nsswitch to take care of it all for me - I think that should be
possible. No?

Thanks