[plug] IBM sues SCO - (-: tanks for that :-)

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 8 11:26:21 WST 2003

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 11:09:18AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:19, Ben Jensz wrote:
> > Took their time in taking action.. but it sounds like it was worth it
>
> The big Russian tanks take a while to crank up as well, but for most
> targets, they don't even need to shoot. Driving over the target does
> the job quite well.

SCO may have made one of the classical blunders in warfare; not
checking to see what the potential enemy has in their arsenal
before you attack.

Of course, it's in SCO's interest to _lose_. Their own business is
operating on nothing but weaknesses. It's pretty much like Saddam's
plan to fix Iraq's economy.