[plug] frustrated.....plzz help !

John Clayton mageaere at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:29:19 WST 2003

I have had this problem. It is not necessarily the drive as I tread 2 drives
on 2 machines. Both worked on my newer machine and both failed on my older
machine. I figured that is might have been a limit of the old machines ide
controller as it might only have been able to handle 650 megs instead of the
700 megs that modern ide's can handle