[plug] MDK9.1 KDE lockup

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Aug 12 10:10:37 WST 2003

Hi all,

I just had KDE lockup in Mandrake 9.1.  I did a lock screen and came
back about 15 mins later and it had frozen up.  Trying to do a
CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE resulted in garbled stuff on the screen and it was
completely locked up then.

I've locked the workstation numerous times before and its never happened
beofre.  I've just got a generic 64Mb Geforce 2 MX in this machine.  I
had Mozilla (mail and browser) and Evolution sitting open at the time
(like I've had before).

Basically its just a standard install of MDK9.1 using KDE.  Any
suggestions as to what might have caused it?

/ Ben