[plug] Sorry for the cancelled ebXML PLUG Seminar

Sacha Schlegel schlegel at cs.curtin.edu.au
Wed Aug 13 20:10:11 WST 2003

Hi Pluggers

Most preparations for the PLUG presentation about ebXML were done and I
was ready to give the talk ... and then ... monday evening my wife and
me got food poisoning. We had a terrible night from monday to tuesday
and the whole tuesday we felt really sick.

Hope you could get an alternative program up.

Really feel sorry that I could not make it for the talk. I will line up
for October again.

See you soon.

Sacha

Sacha                                   Schlegel
4 Warwick Str, 6102 St. James, Perth,  Australia
sacha at schlegel.li                www.schlegel.li
public key:            www.schlegel.li/sacha.gpg