[plug] Computer Junk

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Aug 18 13:34:12 WST 2003

> You could try www.computerangels.org.au

Yup ... and thanks for using the new website URL.

Harry has been tearing apart 5.25" drives for a while now to grab the
motors, but I'm not sure if he still needs them. As for the rest -
super7 motherboards are handy, as is large capacity (8mb or greater)
72pin RAM, any DIMMS, P133+ CPUs, working hard disks above about 500mb,
etc are handy. I mention specific ratings because we do already have a
/lot/ of older hardware (486s, tiny hard disks, etc) that we just can't
really use.

Craig Ringer