[plug] Any experience with NT1-plus ISDN modem?

intra at slowest.net intra at slowest.net
Mon Aug 18 21:28:59 WST 2003

If you can afford it, get a netjet card and run DOV (Data over Voice) , then you'll
have a untimed 64k or 128k call. Just like a modem, otherwise you'll be
charged per minute for isdn.

I currently use two cisco routers to hold up a 128k wan link for a
client and another for myself to my office. Although having said that, if its the
"new" plan they already give you an untimed called.. i think its
Telstra's way to quash the DoV market.

Peter.