[plug] Any experience with NT1-plus ISDN modem?

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Aug 19 10:15:28 WST 2003

There is some speculation as to whether they will really disconnect you
after 5 hours, but yeah, unless you got kick scripted by WestNet (i.e.
busy lines, which I haven't experienced myself on dial-up with WestNet
at all on the statewide number) it'd reconnect pretty much straight away
anyway without you noticing (but you may change IP upon reconnection).

/ Ben