[plug] Kwinana Arts Centre

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Wed Aug 20 14:42:34 WST 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 11:23:12AM +0800, Milan Pospisil wrote:
>  When I said that: "...this is something that has not been put on the PLUG event calendar" I ment exactly what I said ie that this is an event which has not been put on the PLUG calendar. Nothing more or less.

Taken just as meant then :)

Some time ago a suggestion to add other WA events to the plug calendar was raised..
I check it out with Tony, got the go ahead and have done some..

>  I did not by any means try to make any criticism that it should have  been put there as there might be a good reason why that was not done. If I felt  that it should have been arranged othervise I can assure you that it is within my capability to say so.

Offer still stands.. let me know I will make it so..

>  As far as magic is concern - well, I am not a magician but I know this: if you use a half way decent language and some half way decent manners rather than having a go at everyone at any given oportunity, that by itself might work miracles.

:(.. And of course if those reading mail don't immediately jump to any conclusions then that
would help a lot also.. perhaps I should return to my old habits of ending each sentance with
a smilie.. just so there is no confusion ? :):):)

Kim