[plug] Kwinana Arts Centre

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Wed Aug 20 11:23:12 WST 2003

Hi Kim,
 When I said that: "...this is something that has not been put on the PLUG event calendar" I ment exactly what I said ie that this is an event which has not been put on the PLUG calendar. Nothing more or less.
 I did not by any means try to make any criticism that it should have  been put there as there might be a good reason why that was not done. If I felt  that it should have been arranged othervise I can assure you that it is within my capability to say so.
 As far as magic is concern - well, I am not a magician but I know this: if you use a half way decent language and some half way decent manners rather than having a go at everyone at any given oportunity, that by itself might work miracles.
                                                                                                                                               Regards
                                                                                                                                                             Milan Pospisil

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 04:01:34PM +0800, Milan Pospisil wrote:
> Hi Scott,
> It aint no stupid question as this is something that has not been put on the PLUG event calendar.

Did someone want this to happen ?

It isnt magic out here.. you only have to ask and it gets done..

Please send me the details..
Venue address, site or email contact, time and frequency of meetings and it will get done.

Kim