[plug] TSG code identified, it's from Unix v6 published in 1976

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Aug 21 20:06:33 WST 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:30, Shayne O'Neill wrote:
> You can patent genes, but the big guy in the sky owns the copywrite.
> (Or miss nature if your in my mindset).

Mother nature, AKA Gaia, AKA Cybele, AKA Venus (later renamed "Mary",
you can just about hear Jesus' Mum spinning in her grave), AKA Isis,
AKA lots of other things. Their brand integration is *terrible*.

> Doesnt IBM own the patents to half the junk SCO are claiming
> copywrite over?

They've hit them with four patent claims so far. It would be
entertaining to watch SCOX share prices if IBM started adding one more
each Monday and made it clear that they could keep doing that until
well after settlement. (-:

Cheers; Leon