[plug] ssh keys

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Aug 22 11:20:51 WST 2003

Got a question regarding ssh keys.
I need to have on a rhl server the ssh public key from several locations (home and office).  Do I need to use the same key or is there a way to add multiple public keys to the one authorized_keys file on the main servers?
In other words if I generate the public key on one workstation (office desktop) and I add this to the servers. Do I need to copy the desktop key to the home PC also?

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby