[plug] shell scripting reference

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Aug 27 20:31:06 WST 2003

At 01:26 PM 27-08-2003 +0800, you wrote:
>> There's nothing like a book...
>>
>It was the book for one of my uni courses so there may be second hand
>copies floating about the bookshops.

The text book by Mark Sobell is the current text for Murodoch uni students :

Unit    B338
Title   COMPUTER SYSTEMS & NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Text    PRACTICAL GUIDE TO LINUX 	SOBELL M

ISBN/Item #     0201895498  	  Price $87.82

(Semester: S1, Year: 2003, Campus: Murdoch )

There may be some second hand copies at the guild bookshop (near the gym) at
Murdoch.

In my opinion - a good book to start with.

Regards Arie Hol