[plug] linux on ibook

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 28 09:37:07 WST 2003

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 09:25:27AM +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I got myself an ibook about 6 or 7 weeks ago and although originally I
> was thinking "why would anyone want to install linux in this when OS X
> is so cool, and you can run X11 with Fink?"...I am beginning to feel
> myself being slowly drawn to install linux on it, like a fly to a bug
> zapper...its so mesmorizing...

I'm reminded of the scene in "A Bug's Life" I think it is...

Fly 1> Don't go near the light! Stay away from the light!

Fly 2> But it's soooo beautiful.....

Zap!

;)

I think the important point is : Have fun, keep backups....

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>