[plug] Mail Servers + MLM's

Nathan Alberti nathan at nathanalberti.com
Thu Aug 28 16:10:31 WST 2003

I'm looking for people's opinions on the easiest combination of mail
servers and mailing list manager's. Something that doesn't require
patching or special tweaks to get it working (I know this is not really
in the spirit of things but I really have other things I should be doing
:) )

I have been using qmail for a long time but I'm not sure I like the
configuration style of ezmlm and qmail seems to have its little issues
integrating with programs like Mailman.

It's for a new server that will not have any local deliveries just a
pure mailing list server.

Regards,

Nathan