[plug] Debian internet connection

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Fri Aug 29 07:18:07 WST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 23:15, Dene Staples wrote:
> Hi Onno
>
> I have looked into the pap-secrets as well, but I would like someone to
> identify the actual line for me. It may have been here that I saw a likely
> candidate, but I don't want to make to many changes in what is a new area
> for me.

Simple solution, make a copy of the file, call it pap-secrets.orig and
fiddle to your hearts content.

You'll find that the file is fully documented and all you likely need to
do is put your password where it says "password".

Also, google is your friend in these kind of environments.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..