[plug] Compiling C programs using Knoppix

J and J Powell cosmos at avon.net.au
Sat Aug 30 21:42:15 WST 2003

Thanks for replies about compiling C programs under Linux.
It seems as though what I really need is Linux on my hard disk.
But, I currently use windows and don't want to get rid of it because I know
how to use it and I've got important stuff on my computer. (and don't know
how to use Linux)

So the question is, Can I install Linux on my system and then use either
Windows or Linux depending on what I need to do?
And if so how do I go about it?

Thanks Janice