[plug] Compiling C programs using Knoppix

Bill Pickett bp at broomeTime.com
Sun Aug 31 01:14:05 WST 2003

I suppose you could always install another hard drive and do what Leon has
suggested.  The most important advice being back up everything you treasure
first. If your existing hard drive is a big one then resizing (making room
for linux) would be the only option if you cannot afford a new disk.
Most distros allow you to boot to your Windows partitions using yor default
boot loader. ie: multi boot into either Windows or linux.

I am in Helena Valley -- I have a copy of Mandrake 9.1 which I could easily
leave at a central location in Midland (my mates office) -- swap for 3 blank
CD's of course :) This might be more accessible from Avon Valley.

Anyways, email me off list if you want a copy.

Bill Pickett

www.broomeTime.com