[plug] There is such a thing as a free lunch

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Mon Dec 1 13:05:20 WST 2003

We still have a few places left for go-karting.

Some people wondered how it is free. It is free because we are paying
for it. The only reason we ask for a $20 deposit is so we know your
serious about coming. We really are going to refund your money to you on
the day. It is free (Free as in Free beer not Freedom).

On a side note it is a bit dis-appointing the lack of interest in an
event for PLUG sponsored by a local company. We would like to do things
like distro day and the Xbox more often. The problem is we only ever see
the same few core people, the true driving force behind Linux in
Perth/WA. So we really would like to put a few more faces to names.

For More information contact Renae <admin at linuxit.com.au> or me.
http://www.kart-world.com.au/ for venue information

Kart-World
18:15-20:30 Thursday the 11th December 2003

Original E-mail
http://mail.plug.linux.org.au/pipermail/plug/2003-November/002787.html

Regards

--