[plug] Debian: will it ever be the same?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Tue Dec 2 10:09:21 WST 2003

Tony Breeds wrote:

>On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 08:03:52AM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
>

>>Has anyone else noticed that active develop of unstable has ceased since
>>the break-in? I've been apt-getting fresh air for over a week now.
>>
>>Does anyone know what's going on?
>>

>All debian developers have had thier accounts invalidated until the
>expoit could be found (which it has now).  I'll take a wild stab in the
>dark and say that you won't see much happen this year.  As when people
>get thier accounst back they'll prolly break for Christmas anyway.

Which is why everyone should download Garnome or jhbuild and test Gnome
2.5.0!
And while your're at it, have a look at kernel 2.6.0-test11.
And reiserfs v4.

Regards,
Adrian the Release Junky