[plug] Debian: will it ever be the same?

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Dec 2 09:29:15 WST 2003

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 08:03:52AM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Has anyone else noticed that active develop of unstable has ceased since
> the break-in? I've been apt-getting fresh air for over a week now.
>
> Does anyone know what's going on?

All debian developers have had thier accounts invalidated until the
expoit could be found (which it has now).  I'll take a wild stab in the
dark and say that you won't see much happen this year.  As when people
get thier accounst back they'll prolly break for Christmas anyway.

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!