[plug] Epson 1260 scanner

laurie anderson vautin at aijv.com.au
Tue Dec 2 18:02:32 WST 2003

 Hi all,
 Now have an Epson Perfection 1260 scanner, the OS will be Debian Sarge.
 Went to the Sane web site to download the appropriate drivers etc,
 found binaries for Debian Woody & Debian Sid(unstable) but am unable
 to access the sites, how long will the site be out of action???.
 Was able to downloaded the sourse files anyway, had hoped I didn't
 have to do any compilation's as I am not realy into this, how difficult
 would it be anyway.
 Also did an 'apt-cache search sane' quite a bit here but will this lot
 work with an Epson 1260???

 All recommendations/suggestions etc welcome.

 Laurie