[plug] Epson 1260 scanner

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 2 19:14:32 WST 2003

>  found binaries for Debian Woody & Debian Sid(unstable) but am unable
>  to access the sites, how long will the site be out of action???.

I use Unstable for my desktop and laptop, upgraded from Knoppix installations.

I'd recomend giving the unstable a go.. The site problems might be a hangover from the hacking issue.. As I have a mirror at home "I'm alright Jack".. Sorry..

If you are in Collie you are welcome to plug into my LAN, or contact me offlist for a url to my mirror for low traffic needs.. A complete dist-upgrade would probably best be done at UWA..

HTH

Garry