[plug] Samba bulk user add

Ady Gould KiltOtter at bdu.org
Tue Dec 2 18:29:59 WST 2003

Hi guys

have a situation where I need to be able to add a large number (100's) of
users to a samba server, that are also going to be on a Win2K server
(gach)... the main issue is that the Linux users and groups and Samba users
all need to be added with a given password.

Anyone know of any scripts to do this?

I'd rather not use WebMin btw :)

Ady

Ady "KiltOtter" Gould
President Bears Perth Inc (2002 - 2003)
Web Designer & Administrator, Educator, Otter and Kilt Wearer
Manager of Bears Down Under -  <http://bdu.org/> http://BDU.org
Useful sites: [ <http://www.bearsperth.com/> Bears Perth Inc] [
<http://bdu.org/> Bears Down Under] [ <http://technix.org/> TechniX.org] [
<http://westozleather.com/> West Oz Leather]

Cookie Monster: My God. What's happened? - Final words of Diana (Spencer),
Princess of Wales, d. August 31, 1997
Cookies are generated automatically and do not necessarily reflect the
opinion of the sender.