[plug] mandrake 9.2 contrib iso

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 3 09:47:59 WST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:24:53 +0800 richard <rbowles at iprimus.com.au> wrote:

> Hi
> I was wondering if anyone has a contrib iso for mandrake 9.2. I attended the
> last  Plug workshop and someone burnt me a copy, (I am hopeless with names)
> however i have lost it; read ( one of my kids has rakked off with it). If any
> one has one could they let me know if i may be able to obtain a copy. Am
> willing to pay etc etc.
> Thanks
> Richard Bowles

Hi Richard

If you are near Hilton, support a company that supports Linux .. :-)

http://shop.linuxit.com.au/

Present the receipt to the Rack Off Kid (next time you see him/her) ;-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/