[plug] mandrake 9.2 contrib iso

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 3 09:49:28 WST 2003

That would be me I guess.. I had "a few day's growth" and a laptop..

Earliest I'm looking at for being back in Perth is next week.. I'm down in Collie.. No drama burning another but...

If you can't get it from someone else, email me off the list with your postal address and I'll send it up to you. Either way you'd be lucky to get it before early next week from me.

HTH

Garry