[plug] Re: AGM query

Tony Breeds magni at plug.linux.org.au
Wed Dec 3 15:29:27 WST 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 11:37:34AM +0800, James Devenish wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If the AGM were to be on 7 December 2003, wouldn't there have to be some
> notice / venue / nomination process, etc., sometime soon?

The plan ATM is have the AGM from 14:30 until 15:15 on Sunday December
7th.  Then have a BBQ social event from 15:15 on.

We're looking at the "Western Power parkland"  Which is labeled as
"Arthur Fairall Playground" in this map
	http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.au/bgpa/bgpamaps/gfx/kpmap-large.gif

WRT to the nomination process, so far myself and Bernard are stepping
down, which means a new chairperson and Vice-Chairperson.  The other
committee members haven't informed me yet.

If there is a general consensus that this is waaay to short notice and
inappropriate then we can attempt to schedule another time.

Yours Tony

        Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
        Jan 12-17 2004      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!