[plug] Re: AGM query

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed Dec 3 16:53:35 WST 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:29:27PM +0800, Tony Breeds wrote:

| WRT to the nomination process, so far myself and Bernard are stepping
| down, which means a new chairperson and Vice-Chairperson.  The other
| committee members haven't informed me yet.

I'm not entirely sure of what the proper nomination process is, but here
goes: I'd like to nominate Craig Ringer for ... something.  At the very
least "most prolific list member". ;-)

Also, in addition to those potential committee members mentioned by Tony
and Jacqueline at the start of the year for last year's AGM (q.v.
http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/2003-02/msg00125.html), I'd like to
suggest Garry, Harry Mc, and Adrian Woodley as other possible committee
members.  (Also Kim Shelt, but AIUI she's not in Perth any more so that
may be impractical...?)

Cheers,

Cameron.