[plug] Re: AGM query

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 18:19:32 WST 2003

In message <20031203180440.0090f51b.harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:04:40PM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
> And James can get to grips with the rules so he can stand up as the
> Secretary. This nominating other people is fun ! ;-)

Indeed. I am generally more than happy to fulfill roles such as
Secretary, or to pedantically revamp old documents, or to get something
going with all those little things that people keep putting off (e.g.
production of membership cards). In fact, I have to resist such
impulses. But like you, I already volunteer a lot of my time for others
(as committee / general member) and PLUG is my no-responsibility
diversion :-P

In message <20031203100339.GA8034 at erdos.home>
on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:03:39PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> | I did *try* reading the Rules at various times throughout the year,
> | though.
>
> Dare I ask why?

See above.

In message <20031203180440.0090f51b.harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:04:40PM +0800, Harry McNally wrote:
> ps IIRC 10(4)

Oh ha ha :-)