[plug] Re: AGM query

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 3 18:04:40 WST 2003

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:40:21 +0800 James Devenish <devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> In message <20031203092610.GE756 at erdos.home>
> on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 05:26:10PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:
> > Interesting.  I can't stand documents written in that manner - my eyes
> > glaze over after a few clauses beginning along the lines of "subrule (6)
> > do not apply ......" -
>
> Yeah, 10(4) confused me, too.

And James can get to grips with the rules so he can stand up as the
Secretary. This nominating other people is fun ! ;-)

Look out if I can get a copy of the list members :-D

Harry

ps IIRC 10(4) has something to do with Rubber Duckies and truck drivers
with names like Smokey and Bandit (but I might just be showing my age).

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/