[plug] I am a genius...[warning novel ahead]

Patrick Tehvand patrick at tehvand.com
Fri Dec 5 10:21:58 WST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 10:17, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> True, half of my D&D crew already have laptops...the other half would
> probably spend a couple of hundred in order to do this (I would install
> linux and a very basic X just for running this)

fair enough

> The levelling up is only part of the benefit. There is also the notes
> passing, adjusting HP's during battles, deleting and adding items
> easily without destroying your character sheet, keeping track of your
> missile weapon numbers etc etc. Your would also never have to
> transcribe your character sheet when the paper starts wearing thin...or
> if they bring out a new version for that matter...simply download the
> new version of the software and import your character and have the new
> version tell you what the differences are and what you need to sort
> out. There are many lateral benefits that can be applied.
Yah. I know what you are getting at.

Looking on google, I found openrpg.com

This may be exactly what you are looking for.

cheers

--
Patrick Tehvand
IT Consultant,

Member - Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
gpg fingerprint = 5301 448A 722D 6305 90EC FD31 277F 2227 14A7 24D5

support running on Linux version 2.4.20-8.
10:20:32 up 4 days, 2:19, 6 users, load average: 0.17, 0.34, 0.41