[ot] Tortoise fables (was: Re: [plug] dlink dsl-300)

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Dec 5 10:57:28 WST 2003

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 05/12/2003 10:55 AM
-----

                      "John Clayton"
                      <mageaere at hotmail        To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: [ot] Tortoise fables (was: Re: [plug] dlink dsl-300)
                      plug-admin at plug.l
                      inux.org.au

                      05/12/2003 12:32
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

>Good eating  on one of those, though Om for some reason does not like
that.

Cut me own throat for a good sausage-in-a-bun.

>And calculus does very bad things to that little paradox.

Pity when maths messes with logic. It was a nice little conundrum, except
that it was obviously wrong  ;)

RichardM