[plug] M$ to patent FAT and charge for it

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Fri Dec 5 13:06:40 WST 2003

I'm not surprised, I see it as another way for them to extract money from a
product that's been on the market for aaaaaaages.
They started with audits of schools and all that kinda thing, now they're
going over their products to see which one's they can make an extra buck
from...billions of dollars will never be enough for those guys !