[plug] Argh! Parted Dramas. Help!

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Fri Dec 5 21:48:15 WST 2003

Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Anyone have any idea what the frell is going on?

Gah! Yet again, slave hours over a problem, send out a cry for help,
then solve it myself within the next two minutes. ^_^

Yes, it seems Smart Boot Manager was confusing parted into thinking
there was 1 big Fat16 partition. Scary stuff!

Does anyone know what tricks SBM uses? Is it safe?? (I've used it in
various places over the years with no problems...)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |