[plug] new WN adsl plans

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Tue Dec 9 22:01:19 WST 2003

For those wishing the application form:
http://www.linuxit.com.au/ADSL-Dec03.pdf
We can also organise a bridged connection for those not wishing PPPoE.

The week before last i sent an E-mail to WestNet mentioning they were no
longer competitive and that our sales had gone down drastically. Maybe
they did actually listen!

Anyway we do actually get a commission from WestNet and if you would
like to help us at no extra cost to yourself use the above application
form.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards