[plug] [OT] new WN adsl plans

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Dec 10 09:37:49 WST 2003

Adam Hewitt wrote:

> HAHAHA...Well I know the "head" of ADSL at Swiftel and while I can't
> comment on the posts on Whirlpool, *she* is actually an excellent
> person and I can honestly say that any decisions to kill the company
> would have come from above.

Ah okay... well the person probably works under her then.  Someone said
that he had something to do with the ADSL operations - i.e. the managing
side of things.  Either way, he was a swiftel adsl representative on
whirlpool and quite an arrogant individual if I may say so (he does
absolutely nothing for their reputation at all).  And he continues this
arrogance on Swiftel's own forum.  It amazes me that they let him do
it... thats one of the big reasons why I wouldn't join them.

> I actually worked under her in one of those "other" companies (not
> listed above) and again that company died because of decisions made by
> the people above.

Gets me how these people running these companies can stick with the same
business methodologies when they have been shown to fail time and time
again (not saying that this person you know is responsible for that).

/ Ben