[plug] [OT] e-wire

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Wed Dec 10 09:47:13 WST 2003

Slightly off topic, but worth a go :
    Has anyone had experience with e-wire cable.  I am building a house out
at Ellenbrook, but I am not too sure about the service.  It is limited to
256k/64k, with various download limits (say 6gig local/6gig internet) and
then shaped to simulated dialup speeds for $69.95. Plus there is no free
WAIX traffic.
  Why would anyone choose this over say ADSL (which is available in
Ellenbrook) ??? Its got me scratching my head when Westnet offer 512K/128k
for the same price !! Plus free WAIX !

 What are peoples thoughts? Anyone using e-wire and can comment on QOS?

cheers