[plug] [OT] new WN adsl plans

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Wed Dec 10 09:51:56 WST 2003

On 10/12/2003, at 9:37 AM, Ben Jensz wrote:

> Ah okay... well the person probably works under her then.  Someone
> said that he had something to do with the ADSL operations - i.e. the
> managing side of things.  Either way, he was a swiftel adsl
> representative on whirlpool and quite an arrogant individual if I may
> say so (he does absolutely nothing for their reputation at all).  And
> he continues this arrogance on Swiftel's own forum.  It amazes me that
> they let him do it... thats one of the big reasons why I wouldn't join
> them.

I completely agree, I know of quite a few networking guys who have egos
way too big to be posting on forums such as Whirlpool

> Gets me how these people running these companies can stick with the
> same business methodologies when they have been shown to fail time and
> time again (not saying that this person you know is responsible for
> that).

Again I agree, I lost my job over that one. My best friend who worked
for the same company has been through it twice...funny thing is that
one of the main "problem" people in that company (the one I worked for
which went into administration...still no names ;) is now running one
one WA's largest DSL providers from behind his wife.

Adam.