[plug] reply apache hyper

smclevie smclevie at ozemail.com.au
Thu Dec 11 09:03:09 WST 2003

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies... much appreciated.

I've possibly not got the ACPI enumeration bit going so I'll go back and
look, otherwise I may be close.

With regards Apache (which leads to postgres) I have apt-get installed most
things already.  In fact, I have almost
exclusively used this as a method of installing now that I am able to
connect to UWA.  To help me in my learning
I have purchased several books on various topics.  These books encourage
you to install from source and select
various configuration options from the start.

Anyway, I shall take your advice to leave as is.

Thanks again,

Steve