[plug] Mac expert anyone?

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Fri Dec 12 08:58:15 WST 2003

I ahve a few macs lieing around with the intention the get linux on them.
Some with cd drives and some without. The MAC that I have that is similar
to yours is in a non working state (I think the OS died) and unfortuntely
the com slot is empty. Some of the other macs have network cards so it may
be possible to use them. Can you get a photo of the com slot?
Also can you post instuctions of were to get the boot floppies for os 8 and
also debian. Do i install debian over the network?
Something I've always wanted to do but never got there.
Please post some instructions
thanks
Tim