[plug] quotas and hidden files

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Dec 12 14:04:59 WST 2003

It turns out that running a program called 'checkquota' on the file
system corrected the problem...weird

Adam.

On 12/12/2003, at 11:42 AM, James Devenish wrote:

> In message <20031212030352.GA22404 at grail.lostrealm.com>
> on Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 11:03:52AM +0800, Leon Blackwell wrote:
>> # find -user username_of_person /quota/volume/mount/point/ | grep -v
>> '^/home/directory/of/user'
>
> BTW to exclude directories from being searched in the first place, you
> can use constructs such as this:
>
> % find /mount/point -path /mount/point/ignore-me/ -prune -o -user uid
>
> (Unverified -- I'm talking to someone in real like at the moment and
> that makes it hard to test shell commands.)

---
Adam Hewitt - CCNA, LCP
Senior Network Engineer
GLOBAL DIAL PTY LTD

PO BOX 829 Claremont, Western Australia 6910
Suite 1/278 Stirling Highway, Claremont WA 6010
         Telephone: +61 8 9383 1800    Facsimile: +61 8 9383 2818
         Email: adam.hewitt at globaldial.com Website: www.globaldial.com
privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify us via email at info at globaldial.com