[plug] [OT] -- Any idea how much this would cost in WA?

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Mon Dec 15 10:09:37 WST 2003

Any idea how much this would cost in WA?

http://openplates.techmeridian.com/

The project is designed to get a customized Montana License Plate with
the Linux logo on it. (Tux is the penguin below). We need to raise
$4,000 to get the plate in production, and after that, we will donate
100% of the proceeds from each sale to one of the non-profit
organizations above that is chosen. Also, having the linux logo on a
plate will raise awareness for this "open source" operating system. So
far, we have introduced the idea to the local Linux User's Group that we
participate in, and have learned that many people are excited.

RichardM